How to get PR in Canada by applying from India

11 Sep

Canada is a desired destination for immigrants from various countries worldwide. The country offers growth opportunities for its multicultural society. There are five main Canadian immigration programs that allow you to get permanent residency in Canada by applying from India.

  • Express Entry
  • Family Class Immigration
  • Provincial Nominee Program
  • Business Immigration
  • Atlantic Immigration Program

Express Entry Program is best for professionals whose profession is on high demand in Canada like nurses, doctors, technicians, managers, truck drivers etc.

What is the Best Way for an Indian to Get a Canadian PR?

Indians can immigrate to Canada through a variety of programs, but the Express Entry system is the best option. It is a thorough process that makes it possible for qualified workers to obtain a PR visa in Canada. Despite the fact that there are 60 different immigration programs, the top 3 categories for Indians are shown here.

They are:

  • Federal Skilled Workers Program
  • Provincial Nominee Program
  • Canadian Experience Class

If the Express Entry program is right for you, you can send in your paperwork, make a profile, and apply for the visa. Consult an immigration consultant if you want to learn more about Canadian permanent residence options.

Which countries can you travel to with a Canadian Permanent Resident Card?

You can visit several nations without obtaining a visa if you have a travel document proving that you are a Canadian permanent resident. A few of the 25 nations where you can go with a Canadian passport are listed below:

Aruba, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Georgia, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, South Korea, and Taiwan.

Can you lose your PR Status in Canada?

If you do not extend the duration of your residency before it expires, you risk losing your PR status. If you haven’t spent at least 730 days in Canada in the previous five years, you risk losing your status as a Canadian permanent resident, according to Canadian legislation.

Additionally, you risk losing your PR if you:

  • Become a Canadian Citizen,
  • Lose your right to enter Canada,
  • Renounce your PR status.

If you want to get PR in Canada being a professional, businessperson, or with your whole family, you may contact our Canada immigration expert at The Visa Solution in Ludhiana.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *